CDNetworks Candidate Privacy Notice
Revision Number: 002
Last Modified: 24DEC2019
Our Candidate Privacy Notice below is designed to inform you about the information we collect, how we use this information, the security we use, any sharing of your information, and your rights in relation to this personal information in order to comply with EU GDPR, KR PIPA, SG PDPA, US-CA CCPA, and other government regulations related to data privacy.
2. Personal data we collect
We collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- To apply for employment with CDNetworks, you must provide personal information (such as your name, telephone number, mailing address, email address, and work history). This information is normally used to evaluate your application, communicate with you regarding this and related employment opportunities, respond to your requests for information related to your application, and to improve our applicant evaluation process.
- We may, from time to time, contact you to notify you of a particular position that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about these opportunities, please let us know by contacting us.
- We may record telephone conversations to offer you additional security, resolve complaints, and improve hiring standards.
3. How we use your personal data
The personal information we collect is for specified purposes and services we provide to you including:
- evaluating you for employment opportunities at CDNetworks;
- dealing with your requests and inquiries related to employment; and
- deciding how best for us to communicate with you.
We use your personal information only for the purposes it was collected. We do not use your personal information for any different purpose other than for what it was obtained for without notifying you and seeking your permission first.
4. Sharing your personal data
We will only share your information with CDNetworks-authorised third parties for specific purposes related to the purposes we list such as through our applicant tracking system (ATS). We do not allow third parties to use your personal information for any other purposes.
We may have to share your personal data as required with regulatory authorities or with law enforcement agencies.
We may use other companies and individuals to work on our behalf or to review information in order to help us make decisions for the benefit of CDNetworks. This may include statistical analysis and applicant processing.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our affiliates and business partners protect your information consistent with this Candidate Privacy Notice.
To properly evaluate applicants, it is sometimes necessary for us to transfer your personal information to places outside your home country or region, where it may be stored and processed. If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer is compliant with all information protection laws and all personal information is secure. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to the transfer, storing, or use of your information outside your home country or region in the manner described above.
5. Keeping your personal data secure
We employ physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We use industry-standard procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse, or unauthorised access.
Appropriate technical and organisational measures are taken to protect your data. However, CDNetworks cannot guarantee that its security measures will be sufficient and not be breached and that your information will not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in an unauthorized manner.
In the event of any unauthorised access of your information, CDNetworks will respond in line with any data breach requirements as detailed in the relevant regulations, including GDPR, and CDNetworks data breach response plan.
6. Data accuracy and your privacy rights
We require our applicant information to be accurate and up to date at time of application. Inaccurate personal data will be amended or deleted without delay where we are put on notice of the updated information.
Applicants, as the data subjects, have the right to rectify or have their personal data updated, and we will make these changes without delay on request.
Applicants, as data subjects, also have the right to be kept informed of how we collect and process your data, which we endeavour to do through this privacy notice.
Applicants, as data subjects, also have the right to request:
- Knowledge about how we protect your personal information (as set out in this notice);
- Unsubscription from our employment outreach or any other services where we rely on your consent for holding your personal information. We will ensure you are unsubscribed as soon as possible;
- Restricting our use of your personal information and to object to your personal information being processed;
- No longer using your personal information in certain ways (as set out in the notice);
- Deleting your personal information. Unless we have reasonable grounds to refuse to delete your personal information, we will securely delete the personal information in question within one month. The personal information may continue to exist in certain backups, but we will take steps to ensure that it will not be accessible; and
- Requesting access to the personal information that we hold about you. Recognize that this right is only available in certain countries, including European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and South Korea, at the time of this update.
We will endeavour to comply with such requests as soon as possible, but in any event we will comply within one month of receipt (unless a longer period of time to respond is reasonable by virtue of the complexity or number of your requests).
Please see below details to contact us in order to exercise any of your rights outlined above.
7. Updates to our privacy notice and statement
We may update our Candidate Privacy Notice from time to time. If we modify our Candidate Privacy Notice, we will post the revised version in this online location with an updated revision date.
If we make any material changes to this policy, we may also notify you by other means of the changes taking effect, such as by phone, e-mail, post, or posting a notification on our website.
This privacy notice was last updated in December 2019.
8. How to contact us
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions related to our Candidate Privacy Notice above, you can contact us using the information contained at https://dev.cdnetworks.com/contact or send an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org